Sweet Potato & Sausage Breakfast
This breakfast is low in carbohydrates, high in proteins & fat, and has a taste that satisfies!
This meal is healthy for your body because of its high protein & fat content.
Lard has vitamin D and oleic acid that helps protect your cardiovascular system. Additionally, it helps your body let go of the toxic fat it holds on to.
Try adding lard or butter as one of your regular cooking oils and you will notice a more satisfying taste and flavor to your dishes as well as your body changing.
Carrots offer vitamins and minerals as well as fiber, but in this dish, it's used as a garnish.
- Organic ketchup
- ½ sweet potato
- Applegate turkey sausages (3)
- 1 small carrot (grated)
- Lard or butter
- Grate ½ of a sweet potato onto a paper towel and fold it to soak up the moisture.
- Pour the sweet potato into a pan.
- Add a scoop of lard or butter and press down with a fork so it smashes together and soaks up the fat.
- Use a spatula to lift the sweet potato from the bottom so it doesn’t stick and stay together until it is crispy on both sides.
- Cook the three patties in the same pan with the lard or butter.
- Wait until the patties are soft in the middle (use a fork to check).