Meatballs & Broccoli
- 100% organic grass fed ground beef (can be made with ground turkey)
- 1 raw egg
- Organic cilantro chopped
- Organic spinach chopped
- 1 regular sized carrot (use cheese grater to shred carrot)
- Garlic powder
- Organic broccoli
- Avocado oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Grab a bowl and add the raw meat, raw egg, grated carrots, cilantro, spinach, salt and pepper to taste and mix them all together
- Form them into mini size meatballs
- Place them onto tray and cook for 15-20 minutes
- Cut up broccoli trees and put into a glass container
- Mix in avocado oil and salt
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes
- Do not overcook. You will lose majority of the nutrients.
- Do not microwave.
- HELPS PREVENTS CANCER
- REDUCES CHOLESTEROL
- DECREASES ALLERGIC REACTIONS & REDUCES INFLAMMATION
- POTENT ANTIOXIDANT
- SUPPORTS GOOD BONE HEALTH
- DETOXIFICATION POWER
- DIET / RICH IN FIBER
- SUPPORTS A HEALTHY HEART
- PROMOTES BALANCE
Did you know... Broccoli is a cancer preventing veggie?
It contains glucoraphanin which contains the cancer fighting compound sulforaphane!
It is a very good source of dietary fiber, pantothenic acid, vitamin B6, vitamin E, manganese, phosphorus, choline, vitamin B1, vitamin A (in the form of carotenoids), potassium and copper. Broccoli is also a good source of vitamin B1, magnesium, omega-3 fatty acids, protein, zinc, calcium, iron, niacin and selenium.