Craving cheese fries with sour cream and chives? Make this easy meal in 30 minutes!
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cut sweet potatoes into fry shape
- Add butter and fries to pan and cook until soft
- Add organic cheese and organic chives (cut up and shredded)
- Put pan of fries in oven and cook for 8 minutes
Voila! You have your healthy version of cheese fries! We added this yummy appetizer to our carne asada dinner we made tonight. Really delicious dinner!
- Carne Asada (Trader Joe’s) marinated
- Organic broccoli and zucchini
- Sour cream (whole cream)
- Ranch (Trader Joe’s)
- Organic Sweet potatoes (white potatoes)
- Organic avocado cut up